Read the Progress of an Asynchronous Job
Read the percentage progress on an asynchronous job.
This is a free method.
|job_id||The ID of the job, as created by job_create.|
The XML response is contained within a
|error_code||Returns the error code when the status is
|t2a_version_number||The current API version number.|
The progress as an integer percentage.
The job, or current stage of the job, is completed when the percentage is 100.
See the common error codes. There are no errors which are specific to this method.
Example XML Response
<?xml version="1.0"?> <job_progress_res> <mode>normal</mode> <status>ok</status> <t2a_version_number>220.127.116.11</t2a_version_number> <percentage>17</percentage> </job_progress_res>
Looking for the old documentation? Download it here (PDF format)
API Method List
- Search for a person (
- Find people at an address (
- Search for a business (
- Search for an address/postcode (
- Validate a telephone number (
- Validate a credit card number (
- Validate an email address (
- Validate a VAT number (
- TPS/CTPS check a telephone number (
- Find UK dialling codes (
- Find international dialling codes (
- Geo-Code an address (
- Reverse Geo-Code (
- Find company details (
- Find director details (
- Get a company credit report (
- Find a location from an IP address (
- Send a text message (
- Check the bereavement register (
- Bulk check the bereavement register (
- Check company name availability (
- Download a company document (
- Create an asynchronous job (
- Read the progress of an asynchronous job (
- Telephone number appending (
- Validate a person (
- View information about your account (